Tour and Travels
The Rapid growth of Internet Market has given all the Business Houses a platform to showcase their Products/Services. All the Industries are considering Internet as a platform to Brand their Business and generate revenues. Nowadays Tour and Travel Business is also boosting with a High Rate on Internet. It is coming out to be one of the best sources of income for the people who are already doing similar business online and offline.
Key Feature of Tour and Travel Website
Here in this document we will explain some key points of the Tour and Travel Website. Kindly find the Points below:
• The Aim is to Display the packages posted by the travel agents. The user can sort the packages according to the location, duration, price, activities, and company name.
• Agent Registration:
The Agent need to register his company on the portal before start posting the packages. There will be two types of registration Free and Paid. Free registration will only give agent the authority to have a standard account and have a limited number of packages to post wherein the Paid membership will give the Agent the authority to post n number of packages (n can be a certain number as per your choice) and also have the priority to show their packages above all to have a more probability to get the booking as compared to the Free agents.
• Agent Registration Form:
Agent can register them self by filling the details such as Name, Company Name, Company Logo, Contact Details, Registration Number , selecting their membership plan etc. Once the registration is completed they will have an account on the portal from where they can manage their details, manage the inquiries, manage bookings, manage packages etc.
• User can navigate the website according to their requirement and share inquiry. Also if they are interested in booking the package they can also do that. The User can filter the packages according to their requirement and the result shown will have all the paid members on the top position.
• Other Functionality :
- Frequently asked question will be added from the admin panel of the website. >Testimonials- In this section we will show what our customers says about us.
• Contact Us
: Contact Us page will have a form through which Agents and User can share their query and admin can manage it from the admin panel.
- User can share complaint through this section.
• Terms and Conditions
– It will be a CMS page explaining all the policies, obligations, >Disclaimer and Disputes etc.