5 Ways to Improve your Website Traffic
There are so many websites competing on the search engines to rank their web page on the first page of Google to increase the traffic on their website.
The higher the traffic on their website, the more the number of their sales.
There are so many ways to increase traffic on your website. Let’s dive into them:
- Do search engine optimization (SEO) of your website
SEO will help you to increase traffic to your website. Depending on the competition of keywords & type of the industry time will vary to improve the ranking of your website. You can do both on-page & off-page to rank your website through SEO.
Source - Google
Write appealing meta tags, correct all the flaws which your website is lacking on the search engines will help you to improve its ranking. There are so many on-page factors like image optimization, the loading speed of your website, the age of your domain, etc.
- Post-high-quality & in-depth content on your website
It will increase the dwell time of the users on your website which will increase the traffic of your website & it will also decrease the bounce rate which is a good signal for the search engines that your website is better than other websites & hence will help you to improve its traffic as well as its ranking.
Source - Google
The more your in-depth content is, the number of shares you will get which will help your website to get more & number users.
- Target long-tail keywords
Targeting long-tail keywords will help your website to be shown only to the users who are actually interested so you will get relevant traffic on your website & it will decrease the bounce rate of your website which is again a good signal to Google that your website is better than your competitors & also the probability of conversion rate will increase because you will get the relevant traffic.
- Improve Click-Through Rate
A high Click-Through Rate means high traffic. The Click-through rate is the number of clicks you are getting over the total number of impressions. So if your CTR is good that means you are getting good traffic. But you also have to provide relevant data to the users so that your bounce rate will not get high. So, improving your CTR will help you to increase your traffic & also now Google algorithms consider CTR a ranking factor.
Source - Google
- Share stuff on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is growing fast & it is used by so many professional people which will help you to get relevant traffic for your website. Posting videos linked will help you to reach a number of people which will gradually increase your website traffic.
- So to increase traffic to your website you need to have a website that has the relevant content for which the user is searching & provides them with useful information.
- Also should have high-quality & in-depth content so it will increase the dwell time of the users.
- Target long-tail keywords to get the relevant traffic which will increase the probability of conversion rate on your website.
- Also, write an appealing meta title & description which will improve the click-through rate of your website.
- Do search engine optimization to improve the ranking of your website which will gradually increase its traffic.
- Share good content & videos on LinkedIn which will help you to improve your website traffic hence increasing your conversion rates.
Posted By: Mrmmbs Vision